We are currently experiencing an exciting period of growth and have a number of opportunities for talented people to join our team! If none of the below suit your requirements please feel free to send your CV to our HR team by using the contact form below....
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES AT THIS TIME
Technical Manager - South Nutfield, Surrey
• Providing technical advice and support to internal teams
• Providing technical input into product development to assure product quality, safety and legality
• Play an active role in supplier selection
• Understanding customer technical requirements
• Aligning customer technical requirements with supplier capability
• Attending line trials and first productions to ensure suppliers can manufacture products consistently
• Reporting performance on technical and quality matters to the SMT with any recommendations regarding action to be taken.
Procurement Manager - South Nutfield, Surrey
• Leading supplier relationships and maximising supplier value to the business.
• Developing, negotiating and managing supplier contracts.
• Utilising market intelligence to develop actionable insights for effective supplier management.
• Formulating and maintaining various procurement data and models, to facilitate effective decision making.
• Driving efficiency and cost savings through the product development and supply chain processes.
Business Development Manager - South Nutfield, Surrey
• Identifying opportunities for creating additional sales revenues from new and existing clients
• Networking / attending industry functions and securing information on market dynamics and sector trends
• Formulating sales strategies with associated plans for delivering those strategies
• Developing account plans for existing clients to facilitate the effective management of those clients
• Working with teams across the business throughout
Account Manager - South Nutfield, Surrey
• Dealing with inquiries from new and existing clients regarding products, requests for information, samples and prices
• Creating delivering presentations to clients, answering queries and leading meetings as appropriate
• Managing relationships by proactively updating clients with changes and issues
• Keeping other members of the team informed of operational issues
• Developing, coordinating and managing account plans
For more information and details on how to apply please download the PDF Job Descriptions below.
For all other enquiries please use the contact us form below.
|Account Manager Advert October 2017.pdf||Nov 01 2017||294.9 KB||Download|
|Business Development Manager Advert October 2017.pdf||Nov 01 2017||286.8 KB||Download|
|Business Development Manager|
|Procurement Manager Advert November 2017.pdf||Nov 22 2017||286.2 KB||Download|